Simplicity is often really nice. This shirt shows just that. A simple pop-over in deep green made out of a lush 100% cotton. Originally worn by the Swedish Army these have been worn and washed which has resulted in this nice fade. A double stitching on the essential seams and the brushed soft inside are just two details that make this piece both durable and comfortable too. They are a bit long since they would have been worn inside the pants (and stay there), but that does not bother us. We also have a dead stock version of this shirt, but that is far more recent than these ones. There are signs of field repairs possible and the fading is slightly different per shirt.
- Worn Swedish Army shirt from the 1960s/70s
- 100% cotton with brushed cutton inside
- Three sizes availale M, L, XL
- Measurements M: pit to pit 55cm / 21.6 inch backside 80cm / 31.4 inch
- Measurements L: pit to pit 58cm / 22.8 inch backside 82cm / 32.2 inch
- Measurements XL: pit to pit / inch backside / inch
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.