Shipping Within The Netherlands
- We use PostNL and DPD for all deliveries within the Netherlands.
- Orders placed after 4pm on Thursday will be dispatched on Friday for delivery on the following Monday.
- Orders placed after 4pm on Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday for next working day delivery on Tuesday.
- Next day delivery is not guaranteed during promotional periods.
- All orders placed before 4.00pm (CET) on a working day will be delivered next working day.
- Here at Concrete Matter we ship worldwide using PostNL and DPD.
- We work with fixed shipping rates that are different per country.
- The vast majority of our shipments to EU countries is delivered within 2-5 working days.
- Deliveries to the rest of the world take 3-10 working days.
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
- The customer takes full liability for all postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.
- Please note - we cannot undervalue orders, or mark them as a gift.
General Shipping Information
- We take the utmost care to make sure your order is immaculately packed and presented to insure that all orders will arrive safely and timely.
- Once an order has been dispatched the buyer will receive an email with a link that enables him or her to track and trace the order.
- Concrete Matter will not accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will try to inform you of any unexpected delay.
Shipping Rates And Delivery Times
|Destination||Estimated Delivery Time||Letterbox Rate (trackable)||Package Rate (trackable)||Free From|
|Netherlands||Next Working Day||€4||€5||€50|
|Europe 1*||3–6 Days||€11||€15||€150|
|Europe 2*||3–7 Days||€11||€20||€150|
|Europe 3||3–10 Days||€11||€22,50||€150|
|Rest of The World||5–10 Days||€16||€25||€200|
* Flat Rate Letterbox (not trackable): Please note this shipping method is not insured and not trackable. We do not recommend choosing this option. If a package gets 'lost' we cannot offer a refund. Choose this option is at your own risk.
Europe 1: Belgium, Denemark (excl. Faeröer Islands and Greenland), Germany, France (incl. Corsica and Monaco), Italy (excl. San Marino and Vatican city), Luxembourg, Austria, Spain (incl. Balearic Islands, excl. Canary Islands), United Kingdom (excl. Gibraltar and Channel Islands) and Sweden
Europe 2: Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal (incl. Azores and Madeira), Romenia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic
Europe 3: Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canary Islands, Cyprus, Faeröer Islands, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Iceland, Channel Islands, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Malta, Moldavia, Montenegro, Norway, Ukraine, San Marino, Servia, Turky, Vatican city, White Russia, Switserland
Our Web Store Returns Policy
If you are unhappy with your goods, which we obviously regret, we will happily issue a replacement or refund assuming they are returned within 30 days of receipt of your order in original and resalable condition.
Our General Store Returns Policy
If a product is bought in our brick and mortar store returns will be accepted within 30 days of receipt for shop credit or exchange.
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- If you live in The Netherlands you can drop your return at our store at Gasthuismolensteeg 12, 1016 AN, Amsterdam or send it back with using your local postal service.
- The refund will only be applicable for the returned goods and not the shipping costs made by us.
- All returned items must be unused, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
- If you are shipping an item over €75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post. We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If returned an item from outside The Netherlands, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any customs charges. Concrete Matter is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.
1016 AN Amsterdam
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or other method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Gasthuismolensteeg 12, Amsterdam, NH, 1016 AN, Netherlands.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.