We have a few of these super good looking and well made black denim coats. They are made in Thailand using the best materials available and on old machines. Cool details are the WW2 American army buttons. This piece is great for fall as a layering piece but also as a light jacket in summer. The strap in the back can be adjusted a bit and the shop coat can be worn open or closed.
- Heavy denim quality made in Thailand
- Recently made
- Measurements S: shoulder 44cm, sleeve 67cm, pit to pit 53cm, back 115cm
- Measurements M: shoulder 47cm, sleeve 67cm, pit to pit 55cm, back 114cm
- Measurements L: shoulder 50cm, sleeve 70cm, pit to pit 60cm, back 120cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.