A very cool piece when found by the right person, so not for everyone or the faint of heart. This is a beautifully faded and hard worn most likely German, coverall. Once bright blue, now faded in many shaded of that color. A great piece for a denim lover to combine as a top piece worn open with a belt or as a base to expand some more on. Go for it.
- Original indigo died 100% cotton German (?) coverall from the ca. 1970s
- Size: M/L
- Measurements: shoulder 50cm, pit to pit 64cm, arm 60cm
- Great vintage condition with no holes, spots or repairs just perfect minor denim fading
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.