This is quite a rare piece in the form of an original ca. 1960 wool Dutch fireman's coat. Is sports great brass buttons giving away its pedigree. The coat also has a cool single golden cuff band designating the rank of the former owner as a 'brandmeester' in Dutch so fire master in English. A great piece of original work wear with all the looks and feel of a timeless piece.
- Original Dutch fireman's coat from 100% felted wool
- Dated ca. 1960s
- Condition: mint
- Size L
- Measurements: 50cm shoulders, 56cm pit to pit, 63cm arm, 80cm back
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.