This amazing British Denison Paratrooper Smock is done in a variation of the famous brushstroke pattern as first applied by Major Denison in 1942. This variation has a slightly different color scheme with more yellow or sand colored tones replacing the brown tones in earlier models. This jacket is in near mint condition which in fact is really quite rare. It was worn by a Dutch officer named Labree who was attached to a British Paratrooper unit. The angled pockets and 'monkey or beaver tail' give this jacket its characteristic looks. The jackets combines flawlessly with faded denim's or a dark blue cargo pant.
- Date ca. 1980s
- Original jacket worn by a Dutch liaison officer to a British Paratrooper unit
- Worn but great vintage condition. One snap button missing, no holes
- 100% cotton
- Measurements: shoulders 56cm, pit to pit 70cm, arm 64cm, backside 73cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.