This stunning piece of history is the mother of all Jeep coats that have come since. This beautiful sand coloured coat was originally worn by members of the Long Range Desert Group who would call the dessert of Northern Africa their home during The Second World War. They would drive around in their open jeeps and trucks and were a key factor in the famous successful raids of a fledging SAS regiment. This jacket is made of a very strong canvas type fabric and it is lined with a fire retardant material. The material used for this is Kapok, a natural fibre from the kapok tree. All the stamps and the label are present and the clips are all fully functional.
- Original British Army jacket in vintage worn and faded condition from 1941
- Made in England
- Fits like an L
- Measurements approximately: pit to pit 58cm, shoulder 48cm, arm 56cm, back 124cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.