The U.S. Army Fatigue Shirt is the staple shirt issued to GI's from the Korean War up to the Cold War. They come in many different guises, apart from the fact that they are all the 'same'! Some have patches, some have name tags, some are first pattern, some later patterns. They are all great and work so well as a shirt or even a shirt-jacket in summer. The combination with a pair of jeans and a white or black Concrete Matter tee works great.
These ones are really special as they have only very recently seen light for the fist time. They are unworn shirt from 1972. They came from a storage and are dead stock.
- Original US Army shirt in unworn new condition from 1972
- Two sizes available S and M
- Measurements S: shoulder cm, pit to pit cm, sleeve cm, length cm
- Measurements M: shoulder cm, pit to pit cm, sleeve cm, length cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.