This is an original M-65 Field Coat liner which used you can button up into your M-65. They have become really popular stand alone pieces as well because they look great, but also work great in keeping you warm. Copied by many fashion brands, but we have the real deal.
- Original U.S. Army M-65 Field Coat Liner jacket
- Several sizes available, measurements of pit to pit are approximately as the liner does not close
- Measurements XS: shoulder 45cm, arm 57cm, pit to pit 55cm, back 68cm
- Measurements S: shoulder 49cm, pit to pit approximately 57cm, arm 52cm, back 69cm
- Measurements M: shoulder 50cm, pit to pit approximately 64cm, arm 54cm, back 71cm
- Measurements L: shoulder 55cm, pit to pit approximately 69cm, arm 58cm, back 74cm
- All off them are slightly different and might have small repairs
- Also M can easily be worn for S etc. etc.
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores