This is a Belgian Paratroopers Smock in the famous Denison Brush stroke pattern. It is a true rugged piece which has seen the jungle of Belgian Congo in its days. Today it works really well as jacket on the streets anywhere. Combined with your favourite pair of jeans, some boots and even sneakers. Add in a nice motorbike and you are good to go. We like it a lot when pieces with such a rich history can still be worn today. This one is the officer's model as it has a zipper that goes all the way. It also has the famous monkey tail flap still present as well a very nice arced shoulder section. This jacket was once 'cut up' to keep it out of the civilian market, but is has been painstakingly restored making it even more special.
- Great vintage condition almost no signs of wear apart from the closed seam
- Dated 1956
- Great print and rugged look
- Size XL
- Measurements pit to pit: approx 74cm, shoulder 60cm, back 78cm, sleeves 76cm
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.