This amazing so called Salamander jacket is one of those pieces we love but rarely find. It is in absolute mint condition and is dated early 1960s. The pattern was introduced in 1960 and it was first issued to the 22nd Airborne Brigade of the Czechoslovakia army. The pattern is sometimes also called the clown pattern by collectors for its bright colors. We totally love it and know how amazing it looks when worn with other pieces from our style. Grab your chance to own this amazing collectors piece in mint condition.
- Near mint condition
- Original jacket from early ca. 1960s
- Size L
- 100% cotton
- Measurements: shoulders 48cm, pit to pit 62cm, arm 56cm, back 70cm
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.