The so called Jungle Jacket is a lightweight poplin cotton jacket worn in the Vietnam War. It replaced the much heavier OG-107 green cotton shirt as the war drew on. These pieces are becoming really hard to find, so when you find one be sure to pick it up. Jungle Jackets are great pieces both as a stand-alone tops or as a cool layering piece. The angled pockets, and the fact that there are so many pockets, make this a functional and good-looking piece. A great combination. This one features a collection of great black and green 'subdued' patches.
- Original U.S. Army jacket from 1968
- Great vintage condition with minor fading and one field repair on the righthand pocket flap
- Size Medium Long on the tag be could be worn as a Large too
- Measurements: shoulder 48cm, pit to pit 62cm, arm 67cm, back 85cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.