This is a full red example of the famous timeless wool hunting mackinaw through which Woolrich made its fame. It features all the same classic design features found on a hunting jacket, but as said before in red and not in Buffalo plaid for a change!
- This jacket is from the 1970s
- Great vintage condition with some signs of wear
- Size L
- Measurements: shoulder to shoulder 53cm, pit to pit 63cm, sleeve 59cm, back 77cm
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.