Woolrich is rightly famous for their wool jackets and shirts, but the brand has branched out in the past as well. This typical 1970s blonde corduroy jacket is just a great example of this. Hard to photograph the true shading of the corduroy fabric, but believe us, its really nice. The liner of the coat is a nice warm lammy (with some spots which we forgot to picture) to add to the general coziness of this jacket.
- Great vintage condition
- Jacket from the ca. 1970s
- Fits like a S
- Measurements: pit to pit 53cm, arm 62cm, shoulder 45cm,back 79cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.