The Buffalo Plaid, Red and Black Checkered Plaid, Mackinaw Plaid or in Dutch 'Houthakkers' (Lumberjack) Plaid has been a staple fabric for the outdoors in North America ever since the mid 19th century. Its oldest name is probably Buffalo Plaid and first coined around 1850 by a designer at Woolrich Wool Mills. This jacket, which is dated somewhere in the late 1970s and still in great condition. The drawstring is missing but can easily be added if a tailored fit is desired.
- Original ca. 1970s wool Buffalo Plaid Hunting Jacket
- Size: XL
- Great vintage condition with some signs of wear
- Measurements: arms 59cm, pit to pit 64cm, shoulders 50cm, back 76cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.