This is an original Made in Canada wool-poly mix ice hockey jersey. It was made as a sample in the 1990s for Ebbets Field Vintage and thus there is only like this! All four jerseys which we still have are made after vintage ice hockey jerseys and are of an amazing heavy quality wool fabric that drapes beautifully and will last forever.
- Made in Canada for Ebbets Fields Vintage of Seattle
- Jersey is a replica of the Pittsburg Penguins hockey team from 1961
- Size: XL
- Date: 1990s
- Sizing: shoulder 56cm, arm 63cm, pit to pit 62cm, back 72cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.