Wrangler belongs to the big three in denim land. Together with Levi's and Lee they have shaped denim culture and its rich past. Wrangler jeans were originally made by the Blue Bell Company and the focussed specifically on rodeo jeans. Like every self respecting denim brand they have a big collection of trucker jackets. This one is in near mint unworn condition, ready for you to wear and make yours.
- Original denim barn coat from the ca. 1970s
- Size: M
- Measurements: shoulder 46cm, pit to pit 55cm, sleeve 64cm, back 57cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.