Wrangler belongs to the big three in denim land. Together with Levi's and Lee they have shaped denim culture and its rich past. Wrangler jeans were originally made by the Blue Bell Company and the focussed specifically on rodeo jeans. Like every self respecting denim brand a blanket lined chore coat is an item that must be present. These barn coat where worn by farmers and alike as a functional durable outer layer. This one is lined with a nice grey and red lined blanket and of course features the corduroy collar. It also comes with some nice faded areas and a few bleached spot: what more can you ask for!
- Original denim barn coat from the ca. 1980s
- Size: L
- Measurements: shoulder 50cm, pit to pit 56cm, sleeve 61cm, back 76cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.