Leather is one of the best materials in the world. It has been used for centuries and its uses vary indefinitely. Despite this amazingly wide range of uses for leather, a belt is no doubt one of its most common uses in the whole history of leather usage. This particular belt is a has been elegantly decorated with a wavy stitched pattern. It is probably a French army belt too, but this one can also be Eastern European. Its buckle is made of solid brass and it is a nice rectangular style.
- Original 100% thick leather (French?) army belt from the ca. 1950s
- Restored: washed, greased, resown and the sides have been buffed again
- A somewhat smaller size: 85cm
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage.
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.