Varsity jackets span quite a wide range of different types. We used to call them just baseball jackets, but we have since learned that this description is a bit narrow to say at least. There are varsity jackets for so many different types of disciplines, not even all athletic. This style we have not seen very often with the black and golden stripes running along the arms and of course the amazing text and horn on the back. The color combination of gold, black and white really works like a charm too.
- Great vintage condition with a minor (water?) stain
- Jacket from 1974
- Fits like a M
- Measurements: pit to pit 57cm, shoulders 48cm, arm 58cm, back 63cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.