Sure, some varsity jackets have a leather patch and some cool ones come with leather sleeves, but this guy is full leather. It comes from Canada and it seems that Chris might have worn it in his truck whilst trucking along Canada's cold winter highways as it is quite a warm jacket. The leather is subtle and in great shape and the blue a nice deep color.
- Dated ca. 1980s
- Made in Canada
- Size L
- Measurements: shoulder 56cm pit to pit 62cm, sleeve 66cm, back 66cm,
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.