This nicely cut jacket would give you both an elegant as well as 'work wear' look. It is made in the 1970s out of a heavy quality off-white/beige cotton. It features two angled patch pockets and nice row of front buttons.
- 100% Cotton jacket from the ca. 1970s
- Size: M
- Sizing: shoulder 43cm, arm 63cm, pit to pit 44cm, back 76cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.