This is an original 1980s U.S. Air Force pilots jacket. Famously known as bomber jackets, but for the connaisseurs they are called CWU or M-1 after the material and military denomination. The CWU is a flame retardant material. This jacket fits like the typical bomber jacket should, so snug to your waist. It is ready to have some cool velcro patches slapped onto it or worn without to still get those killer Top Gun looks.
- Original US Air Force CWU pilots jacket
- Dated 1987
- Size L
- Measurements: pit to pit 61cm, sleeve 68cm, back 65cm
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.