It is quite amazing that this sweater is still around today. By the fit and weave we think that it is a ca. 1940s varsity sweater made of 100% wool and adorned with a nice chenille weave yellow C on the front. The sweater is in a amazing condition with only a few stains that we have not attempted to soak, but which will almost certainly come out and which are actually not that visible when you see this piece in the flesh.
- Mint condition apart from some minor stains that can be almost certainly rinsed out.
- Wool sweater from ca. 1940
- Fits like a M/L depending on how fitted you want to wear it.
- 100% wool
- Measurements: arm 59cm, pit to pit 54cm, shoulders 44cm, back 72cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.