The Pea Coat exists for over 200 years. In fact, it has been around since the 18th century. It can be traced back to the sea and thus the Navy. The story goes that the Dutch invented this coat. They needed a firm and warm woollen coat for their explorations around the globe. A coat that could endure any climate, that could weather any type of storm.
Originally known as the 'Pij Coat' this coat eventually became known as the Pea Coat. Until this very day this coat is still proudly worn by Navy's around the world. With its indestructible quality, the Pea Coat is simply a classic and timeless piece for both formal and casual occasions. This one is an original US Navy version from the 1980s.
- Great near mint condition
- Jacket from the 1980s
- Fits like a M
- Measurements: pit to pit 53cm, shoulder 47cm, arm 65cm, backside 79cm
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.