Bold and bright is what typifies this amazing U.S. Marines bomber jacket. Shiny would also be a way to describe it and, of course with great patches. The jacket features some cool U.S. Marines patches related to The Korean War, but the jacket is actually from the 1980s.
- Original jacket from the U.S. Marines from the ca. 1980s
- Size XL
- Measurements: pit to pit 67cm, shoulder 55cm, arm 64cm, back 65cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.