This stylish green bad boy is an original Korean War officer's trench coat with a wool liner, belt and a nice row of deep brown bakelite buttons. It shows a nice degree of fading and has a small spot on the left arm. The ideal place to put a patch on or use it for a good made up story! This jacket is seriously warm, especially when worn with the wool liner. It will also keep a unexpected shower at bay, but we can't go so far as to call it waterproof. Resistant: yes. Looking great: yes. Iconic piece: yes!
- Original U.S. Army trench coat from 1955
- Jacket 100% cotton
- Great vintage condition with signs of wear and fading especially on the lower back. This should be easily repaired
- Size fits like a L
- Measurements: pit to pit 48cm, shoulder 54cm, arm 68cm, back 118cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.