This is an original WW2 Herring Bone Twill P-43 Jacket. It is in worn vintage condition but that is exactly what it should be since it is the real deal. It has the 13 star buttons on it the green HBT fabric has only lightly faded over the past 70 years. A collectors piece which is also great to wear today in a more rugged style.
- Original jacket WW2
- Great vintage condition with some spots and signs of fading.
- Fits like a M
- Sizing: shoulders 47cm, pit to pit 50cm, arm 62cm, back 673cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.