There is this something going on with coveralls. Yes they are functional of course but they also have this great get up and go look whilst still being dressy. Hard to pin point it exactly, but we really love them! We have them in various camo version like the Italian San Marco or the rare Swiss Alp one, but this one is done in a nice deep shade of blue.
- Original U.S. Army service coverall from the 1993
- Size M (but sizing depends on how you play with the various straps and tabs)
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.