The so called Chocolate Chip Camo pattern is what this desert camo pattern is commonly referred to. Originated in the1970s it is most commonly associated with the Gulf Wars but it has since made its way into street ware. The name obviously derived from the dough of chocolate chip cookies, a cornerstone of every North Americans diet. There are still quite a lot of chocolate chip camo jackets out there, this one is an original ca. 1990s US Army version also known as the six color chocolate chip.
- Great vintage near mint condition jacket from the 1990s
- Fits like a L
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.