The Mackinaw jacket is quite a famous design to come out of the Second World War. Of course we have seen the Mackinaw design in many different sorts and shapes with a buffalo plaid design mostly made by Woolrich, the US Army one incorporates a shawl collar which has become it design piece de resistance. It has been copied and used countless times after the war and we understand why. It looks really good! This original first pattern mackinaw comes with the original belt which is really really rare. The jacket is in a stunning condition with only minor signs of wear on the cuff. All in all a great collectors piece both for the militaria lover as the person who appreciates real iconic pieces of clothing.
- Original 1st pattern US Military Mackinaw with belt
- Date: ca. early 1940s
- Great condition for its age and pedigree. Only some fraying on the cuffs
- Size: XL
- Measurements: arm 65cm, shoulders 46cm, pit to pit 57cm, back 84cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.