Varsity jackets span quite a wide range of different types. We used to call them just baseball jackets, but we have since learned that this description is a bit narrow to say at least. There are varsity jackets for so many different types of disciplines, not even all athletic. This is one is from Winnipeg, Canada and comes in a nice faded blue and red combo. It is a straight model which we don't see that often.
- Original made in Canada long model varsity jacket
- 100% wool body and real leather arms
- Jacket from the ca. 1970s
- Fits like a M
- Measurements: shoulders 49cm, pit to pit 60cm, arms 46cm, back 67cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.