Towncraft denim is probably not on everyone's mind when thinking about trucker jackets. It is a sub-brand from JC Penney's which is one of the biggest US department stores, started in 1904 and still here today! This jacket is a soft well broken in - hence the nice honey comb fading on the sleeves - trucker jacket. There is a funky square sized piece missing from the right hand pocket flap but that should not set you back to much, it adds some cool character in our opinion.
- Original denim jacket from the ca. 1970s
- Size: M
- Measurements: shoulder 41cm, pit to pit 54cm, sleeve 67cm, back 57cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.