This state side made Tiger Stripe Camo jacket is one of only two pieces with a bit of dat on them in this amazing pattern. Made famous in French Indochina and with the so-called advisors who by the 10 of thousand flocked into Vietnam before the Vietnam War. This is a since copied and interpreted the world over camo pattern. We understand why, it's really great. This is heavy quality jacket is waiting for a big boy out there to sport it once again.
- Original ca. 1990s Made in USA jacket
- Size XXL
- Measurements: shoulder 55cm, pit to pit 76cm, arm 62, back 78cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.