Varsity jackets span quite a wide range of different types. We used to call them just baseball jackets, but we have since learned that this description is a bit narrow to say at least. There are varsity jackets for so many different types of disciplines, not even all athletic. This is jacket is made by the somewhat obscure Japanse brand Tenderloin Lucky Seven. Not much is found about them online it seems (probably more if you read Japanese!), but that doesn't really matter as the jacket speaks for itself. The cool combo of a somewhat burgundy red wool body, the bright yellow chain stitch and the thick black leather sleeves makes this a high quality piece that will just look amazing for many many years to come.
- Great near mint condition
- Jacket from the ca. 2000s
- Fits like a XL
- 100% wool body and thick genuine leather sleeves
- Measurements: pit to pit 64cm, shoulders 55cm, arm 62cm, back 68cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
- Tomas is 1,86m
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.