The Swiss Alp Camo is easily in our top five favorite camouflage patterns. It is still being used today and despite what you might think, the rather bright colors work perfectly in the Swiss Alps. This jacket is a great straightforward piece. The jacket is made from heavy cotton and sturdy zipper closes it up. There are quite a few weak reinterpretations out there of this camo pattern, this however is the real deal.
- Original Swiss Army jacket from the ca. 1980/90s
- Regular fit
- Size L
- Measurements pit to pit 62cm, shoulder 53cm, arm 62cm, back 76cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.