This is an original, large size, deadstock Swedish Army wool coat from the 1940s. It features two very cool pockets on the lower back, a feature we see more often with Swedish army jackets and actually in none other. Are they on to something? This jacket has withstood the test of time flawlessly and can be worn today just like it is not over seventy years old. The entrance to the arm is but tight sometimes, so for the amazingly well developed biceps sporting gents out there, that might be a problem. But for anyone else this is an amazing coat.
- Original 1940s wool Swedish Army Coat
- Fits like an XL
- Please note the smaller than usual arm pit entrance (for lack of a better word...)
- Deadstock condition
- Measurements shoulder 50cm, sleeve 65cm, pit to pit 61cm, back 81cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.