Simplicity is often really nice. This shirt shows just that. A simple pop-over in deep green made out of a lush 100% cotton. Originally worn by the Swedish Army these deadstock shirts are real quality too. A double stitching on the essential seams and the brushed soft inside are just two details that make this piece both durable and comfortable too. They are a bit long since they would have been worn inside the pants (and stay there), but that does not bother us.
- Deadstock item from the 1960s/70s
- 100% cotton with brushed cutton inside
- Three sizes availale M, L, XL
- Measurements M: pit to pit 55cm / 21.6 inch backside 80cm / 31.4 inch
- Measurements L: pit to pit 58cm / 22.8 inch backside 82cm / 32.2 inch
- Measurements XL: pit to pit / inch backside / inch
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection