This is an original American made suede leather jacket from the late 1960s. It has the perfect broken in look and feel but it is rather thick so it also feels like proper jacket. It has a real Once Upon a Time in Hollywood look and feel to it.
- Heavy quality sand colored suede leather jacket
- Date: ca. 1960s
- Mint condition with no signs of wear apart from some fading
- Size: M/L
- Measurements: shoulders 51cm, pit to pit 61cm, arm 61cm, back 63cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.