This is a nice high quality made suede blazer made in London. Back in the 90s this must have cost a handsome sum and we can totally picture the suave kinda guy wielding his brick sized cellular phone sporting it on the London street. I could also have been worn by a more dodgy type, but this jacket is actually just too nice to be worn by a crook. It has wooden button, a super lush thick suede quality and of course it is in a mint condition, ready to be rocked once again.
- Made in London suede blazer
- Date ca. 1990s
- Mint condition
- Size L
- Measurements: shoulder cm, pit to pit cm, arm cm, back cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collectie
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.