This chopped sleeveless OG-107 fatigue shirt breathes Platoon all over of course. It is an early model with the straight pocket flaps and can be dated late 1950s. Its cool factor however is undatable!
- Original U.S. Army jacket from the late 1950s
- Size L/XL
- Measurements: shoulder 49cm, pit to pit 57cm, back 69cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.