We have landed a nice, albiet small, collection of vintage sherling pilots jackets. They are all from the ca. 1980 to 2000s but they all have this timeless cool look to them. This look was made famous by the dapper WW2 USAAF and RAF pilots who whore them not to look cool, but to increase their chances of staying alive in the non-heated bomber planes. All are sherling wool lined and made of real leather.
-sherling type pilot jacket from the ca. 1980s made in France
-Very good vintage condition with a nice amout of wear and suppleness to the leather and all straps intact.
- Measurements: arm 66cm, shoulders 55cm, pit to pit 62cm, back 67cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.