This is a seriously well made, warm ca. 1970s corduroy jacket with a nice lammy liner and waistbelt for that extra superfly-starsky-and-hutch-urban-cool look to it. It is in near mint condition and would look great with a turtle neck, some flare pants and sideburns.
- Original Sears made in USA jacket
- Near mint vintage condition
- Size L
- Measurements: pit to pit 57cm, shoulder 52cm, arm 65cm, back 81cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.