It is easy to write a whole book about the Schott Perfecto jacket. It is the quintessential motor jacket. Designed by the Schott brothers who came to New York in 1913 and who were the first ones to use a zipper in their jackets. The Perfecto is immortalized by Marlon Brando and many many more iconic men after him. The angled zip and the snaps to fix the collar are just two of its many distinguishable features. The little ticket pocket being another one...
This is a dark grey model from the 1980s in very nice subtle broken in condition.
- Great vintage broken in condition
- Jacket from the 1980s
- Fits like a smaller L size 46
- Measurements: pit to pit 57cm, shoulder 49cm, arm 62cm, backside 60cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.