Schott was the first brand to incorporate zippers in their jackets somewhere in the 1930s. Their Perfecto jacket has become the staple design of motor jackets, but they have also since day one excelled in all other leather jackets especially flight jackets. This flight jacket does take a few design bits from other jackets as it has G-1 type pockets but a collar which does remind us more of a A-2 and the lining is again more a biker jacket type. The way this jacket is broken in over time makes it a really amazing piece. The leather was a touch dry so we gave it some love and care (we did this after the photos were taken by the way!).
- Original ca. 1980s Made in USA jacket
- Amazingly worn in condition
- Size L
- Measurements: shoulders 45 cm, pit to pit 58 cm, arms 64 cm, back 59 cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.