Schott was the first brand to incorporate zippers in their jackets somewhere in the 1930s. Their Perfecto jacket has become the staple design of motor jackets, but they have also since day one excelled in all other leather jackets especially flight jackets. This however is nice varsity jacket done in a coach style, so without the waistband. It has amazing thick leather arms and of course a thick wool body to match.
- Original ca. 1990s Made in USA jacket by Schott from NYC
- Amazingly broken in arms
- Size L
- Measurements: shoulders 48 cm, pit to pit 61 cm, arm 69 cm, backside 74 cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.