We love to 'collect' as many different camo patterns that we can. This one is the so called San Marco camo pattern and it is based on the Italian M1929, one of the oldest mass produced camo fabrics. We like the purple, yellow and green combo and you would be amazed to see how cool these pants look in the real. They totally fit in any modern day 'rugged' or even more satorialistic outfit. We have both a worn version as well as a deadstock version which you can find here.
- Original pants in worn but great condition
- Size 31: 41cm waist 71cm Inseam
- Size 33: 43cm waist 66cm inseam
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.