We love to 'collect' as many different camo patterns as we can. This one is a ca. 1960s Finnish Mountain field trousers. It has a camo print on one side and a 'snow' white one on the other. They are made from a sturdy cotton quality but because they are originally trousers that should be worn over another pair of (thermal) trousers, their fit is nice and baggy. This is the first and only pair we have had of these trousers.
- Original Finnish Army in near mint condition
- Dated ca. 1960s
- Size XL, with draw string
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.