Sometimes we decide to slowly release some pieces from our archive. This amazing so called Salamnder jacket is one of those pieces. It is in absolute mint condition and is dated 1961. The pattern was introduced in 1960 and it was first issued to the 22nd Airborne Brigade of the Czechoslovakia army. The pattern is sometimes also called the clown pattern by collectors for its bright colors. We totally love it and know how amazing it looks when worn with other pieces from our style. Grab your chance to own this amazing collectors piece in mint condition.
- Mint vintage condition
- Original jacket from 1961
- Size XL
- 100% cotton
- Measurements: shoulders 52cm, pit to pit 61cm, arm 63cm, back 77cm
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.