We really love it when the function of a garment dictates its design choices. The hunting jacket is easily one of those types of jackets. This functional design can be traced back the the late 19th century. A poachers pouch on the lower back, which can sometimes be used as a cleverly designed fold-out flap to sit on (as seen in this jacket) and keep your behind dry, patch pockets with a flap without buttons for quick and easy access, some slots for ammunition are sometimes added too and on the back of the corduroy collar we find some loops to attach your valid hunting permit. This one is made by Saftbak who seem to have made a large quantity of the jacket we see. Heavy ducks canvas and all the cool bits and pieces which a hunting jacket needs are all present.
- Dated ca. 1970s
- Made in USA
- Size XL
- Measurements: 53cm shoulders, 69cm pit to pit, 60cm arm, 72cm back
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.